Pages

Friday, September 27, 2019

Rugby World Cup 2019

In Te Manga, we have been learning about the Rugby World Cup. Each of the students have a team to follow and support. The students have been learning all sorts of interesting information and facts about the history of the RWC and about their adopted country.

Yesterday we had a RWC dress up at school and our class were definitely the most colourful class. Some of the students dressed up in their countries colours and others dressed up in support of the All Blacks. Whaea Deb and Riley dressed up as the host nations Japan. 

Check out our colourful photos!








3 comments:

  1. hi Oscar here love the rugby but were is Ireland? 0 0
    v

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi im june I love this post. I am a big fan of rugby its just only playing with boys freaks me out. So I just want to join a girls one. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi its Frano and I love the costoms.πŸ‘πŸ˜ŽπŸ‘Œ

    ReplyDelete