Pages

Monday, March 14, 2022

Seaweek - Waiari Beach Trip

Last week Te Manga and Te Puawai had a fantastic day out at Waiari as part of our Seaweek activities. It was a little rough but the students made the most of the beautiful surroundings and fun beach activities including kayaking, snorkelling, visiting the rock pools and swimming!

Thank you to Sir and Mrs Windleborn and our lovely whanau for supporting us on the day. 

Click on the link to view more of our photos - https://photos.app.goo.gl/mwpfyHeoeMtQDrx8A

Writing Drafts

Xavier - On Friday we went to Waiari on the  bus. When we got  there we had 3 grods and . My group had Maz and me.we were the only ones from our class we did snorkeling.We  saw a.BIG rocks and there was lots of seaweed and then we went to the rockpools .And we raced off to the  rocks we found some seaweed we went a around we jumes in the water . 

Then I saw two massive coconuts and a sea urchin. There were so many shells and there were rocks. Toby had the biggest seahorse that I saw in my life then I had  my luach and I had my popcorn and my chocolate . We went kayaking. I was the 2nd one to go kayaking. I went very deep and there was lots of seaweed and there were massive waves and there was water flooding .My chake and then I kept my life jacket on and I jumped into the water. Then out of nowhere a massive wave swallowed seaweed grabbed my leg  and I saw a chuued wave I felt like I was knocked out. 

Tia - Last friday our class and Te puawai went to waiari.my favorite activity was rock exploring because I was the first in the water the rocks were jagged and slimy.we found a coconut, a dead crab and a seahorse we went to waiari for sea week Isla me and her nan found prite white rocks.I found 3 big swole rocks. Ava Isla and Carter were in my group.At the rock pool the wave Swung us around and dumped on as like it was like a roller Coaster .The crab was up side down.And the sea horse Was spindly. lslas nan opened  the kina and coconut it reeked.After I felt amazing our group couldn't go snorkeling Because the waves were too big.









1 comment:

  1. Wow it looks like we missed a great day.☀️��

    ReplyDelete