Pages

Friday, March 18, 2022

Music with Whaea Jen

Every Wednesday we have music with Whaea Jen. She introduced different instruments to the students and has been teaching the students how to keep the beat. They have been using drum sticks and the African Bongo drums.

Chase - I like the song turn the tv off right now. There were all sorts of instruments. Whaea Jen was really awesome at the flute. I liked the drums.

Isla - In our musical class we did chords and notes, we used drum sticks. Our lovely Music teacher Whaea jen was fun. She told all of us how to do it. We had to keep the beat we were like music heroes.  

Joron - I like Whaea Jen because she is a good singer and good with the drum sticks.

Julia - I like to drum with the sticks. We had to say dog dog dog donkey donkey donkey caterpillar caterpillar caterpillar to keep the beat.I also liked when she sang us a song and when she used the flute. She used the recorder too.  

Lloyd - I like drums they look old as and cool and I liked playing them. There was a lady who taught us how to play the notes. They were dog dog dog donkey donkey donkey then caterpillar caterpillar caterpillar.  




No comments:

Post a Comment