Pages

Friday, July 24, 2020

Welcome Back to Term 3

Welcome back to Term 3!

The students were happy to be back in class and had so much to share from their school holidays.  

It was Lucy's birthday on Monday, she brought in some delicious baking to share.


Alani was excited to share her Rainbows End adventure with the class. She loved all the rides at Rainbows End especially the Log Flume.


We had a fantastic google hangout with Tuva-Lisa. Tuva finished at the end of last term and was flying to Sweden over the holidays but her flight was cancelled so she is still here. It was lovely to see her and her brother Timo.



The students have been viewing past Manaiakalani film festival entries to get inspired about our own ideas for the Te Hiku Film Festival. 
This is one of our favourite films, JumanGI from Pt England School in Glen Innes, Auckland.


Click on this link to access our site about the Film Festival. 
We will keep you posted about our 'Film Festival ideas and progress.


7 comments:

  1. wow whaea Deb I really love your blog post

    ReplyDelete
  2. `That Short Film was so funny my favourite part is the level up part.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora, my name is Lotte and I am from your tui mai tui atu class, this is an awesome post and I look forward to seeing more I have no negative feed back, for I loved every minute of it, I see why you chose the video, as it it was funny, exicing and defentity gave me ideas, hope you are enjoying your term so far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW wheae Deb that was an awesome blog post

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Te manga awesome blog post good to see you were all having fun over the holidays that film is definetly one of my favourate film's that lucy has shown me!!!😁

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Te Manga I love this blog post especally the movie its really cool I love the dance battle.

    ReplyDelete