Pages

Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Paddle Boarding at Lake Ngatu with SUP Bros - Scotty and Jo

Paddle Boarding with Scotty and Jo from SUP BROs was fantastic. Our class had the best time with over at Lake Ngatu with Te Tinana. The students took turns in their groups to negotiate the giant paddle boards around Lake Ngatu and were well and truly rewarded with a beautiful outlook from a different lake perspective. The students were challenged physically when they were paddling into the wind and it was great to see the resilience and perseverance shown (not one complaint!) There was a paddle wobble comp and lots of sweet bombs off the boards! Lots of laughs, lots of fun, we want to do it all over again! Come back soon Scotty and Jo!









8 comments:

  1. Wow Te Manga you must of had a fun trip. I love the fact that you all helped to paddle and lift the boards into the water. Anyways love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woah! Sounds like you guys had fun. lovely pictures. What was your favourite part about this trip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora whaea deb! remember me Charlize? love to see your photos of paddle boarding day! I hope Te manga enjoyed there time! I love your pictures is that from a drone? anyways I love this post! I cant wait to see more posts like this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woah that looks amazing from all your photo's me and my class went paddle boarding to it was amazing an amazing experience for everyone and I hope you guys had an amazing time I always do. Maybe next time you could add a reflection about it well done Te Manga.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tino pai! Well done Te Manga! Our class also did this and it was so much fun! Me and Caedance accidentally went into the reeds when it was our turn. I hoped you had the time of your lives there because It looked really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  6. tumeke great work te manga our class went and it wasent sunny as yours but it was amazing

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sure you guys had an amazing day,I bet you must of been tired after splashing around and having fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ohhhhhhhhh that water looks so cold,
    I bet you guys were having so much fun there ay.
    When we went paddle boarding Aanaia and I were talking to much so we missed our turn
    I know right not cool. Since we missed it we sunbathed on our towels.
    Cant wait to see more guys see yous soon.

    ReplyDelete